We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison and St. Clair Counties, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve corporate law, business formation and entity planning, merger and acquisition, governance, commercial contract, intellectual property, employment, distribution and franchise, compliance, estate planning, and state and local government law matters.
News & Events
- Nov 18, 2014 Stephen R. Kaufmann and Jessica L. Galanos Receive a Defense Verdict for Client... >> Read More
- Nov 11, 2014 Michael Antikainen and Anne Schmidt Obtain a Summary Judgment on Behalf of Client. >> Read More
- Nov 10, 2014 Steven J. Martin and Robert E. Elworth defeat insurance company’s $2.7M contract... >> Read More
- Nov 5, 2014 Michael Reda and Matthew Champlin Win Summary Judgment for Client United States... >> Read More
- Nov 3, 2014 HeplerBroom LLC Included in the 2015 U.S. News & Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”... >> Read More
- Oct 14, 2014 HeplerBroom LLC Welcomes Two Associate Attorneys >> Read More
- Oct 13, 2014 HeplerBroom Attorneys Jason Rankin, Michael Young and Katie Jacobi Obtain Summary... >> Read More
- Oct 10, 2014 Ted MacDonald, HeplerBroom Partner, Included in Leading Lawyers Magazine-Business... >> Read More