Bankruptcy Attorney Steven M. Wallace Joins Hepler Broom
Steven M. Wallace, an experienced local bankruptcy attorney, has joined the HeplerBroom, LLC banking and financial services team in its Edwardsville office location.
Mr. Wallace, licensed in both Missouri and Illinois, brings his expertise to HeplerBroom with practice areas which include the following:
- Commercial and individual bankruptcy Creditors’ rights and remedies
- Debtors’ rights and remedies
- Banking Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Asset protection planning
- Creditor Committee Representation;
- Representation of Chapter 7 Trustees;
- Representation of parties in bankruptcy adversary proceedings, including matters involving preferential transfers and fraudulent conveyances
- Enforcement of Judgments
Prior to entering the field of law, Mr. Wallace spent several years in commercial banking as a lender. He became an attorney so that he could work on both sides of lending transactions and help debtors and creditors see the big picture for their businesses.
Mr. Wallace has been recognized by both Illinois Super Lawyers and the Leading Lawyers Network, as well as the national Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating System.