We Give Back to the Communities in Which We Live and Work
We work hard to improve those communities, investing our time and talents throughout our footprint, through fundraisers, donation of time on boards and committees, pro bono work, a breadth of charitable drives and giving, and funding a need-based scholarship for diverse law students. We are proud of the generosity of spirit running throughout HeplerBroom, both as individuals, and as a collective team.
- Our attorneys participate in pro bono legal clinics and events to provide legal advice to those in need.
- Our employees donate their time and abilities through service on boards and committees of not-for-profits, charitable organizations, chambers of commerce, and other community-based associations.
- The causes we raise funds for and give to are varied, and they frequently include minority scholarship programs, veterans, women's shelters, those that help people suffering from food insecurity, cancer patients, mentally challenged persons of all ages, and children’s school supplies and book drives.
- In the spirit of giving during the year-end holidays, each office donates to a local charitable institution, and supports various toy and winter wear drives for families and children.
- During the peak of the COVID-19 epidemic, we ran a campaign entitled, “Help Us Help Others,” asking our clients, colleagues, and employees to help those in our communities who needed it most.