We are currently seeking a licensed Associate Attorney with 1-3 years of relevant litigation experience for our Hammond, IN office.
This is an ideal opportunity for attorneys with litigation experience in insurance, medical malpractice, and nursing home.
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Attend court hearings in several different counties and courthouses
- Monitor routine case files to ensure deadlines are maintained, investigate facts and legal matters to determine causes of action
- Research, analyze, and interpret law sources such as statutes, rules and regulations, ordinances, court decisions, and legal opinions
- Assist with document review
This position requires good standing with the Indiana bar, and the ideal candidate will also be licensed in Illinois.
Candidates must possess strong writing skills, a strong work ethic, excellent academic credentials, and strong communication skills.
HeplerBroom offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including and a matching 401K and profit sharing program.
To join the HeplerBroom team click here!