HeplerBroom LLC, a large defense firm, is currently seeking a licensed Associate Attorney with 3-5 years of experience in third party liability/fraud. The position will be in our Chicago, IL office.
- Assist partners in the management of a thriving injury defense/medical fraud practice
- Actively assist in the defense of numerous case files from case inception through trial
- Handle depositions of parties, witnesses, treating physicians and experts
- Draft and argue routine and substantive motions
- Attend court hearings in several different counties and courthouses
- Prepare status and trial strategy reports to the client
- Assist partners in marketing efforts, including legal articles and speaking engagements
This position requires good standing with the Illinois bar, excellent academic credentials, and strong communication skills. While not required, the ideal candidate would also have an Indiana license.
HeplerBroom offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including and a matching 401K and profit sharing program.