- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A. in Political Science, 2015
Berta Brazdeikyte focuses her practice on cases involving healthcare law and medical malpractice.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, she was one of the firm’s Summer Associates. She’s also served as a law clerk for Land of Lincoln Legal Aid in Carbondale, a legal assistant for a private law firm, and an intern for a state senator.
Brazdeikyte is fluent in Lithuanian.
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Academic honors program
- Dean’s List
- Environmental Law Society
- Southern Illinois School of Law Journal
- Articles Editor
Published Legal Writing
- “Defense Verdict Reversed on Appeal Following Closing Argument Comments,” HeplerBroom Blog (March 2, 2021). (This blog post can be read here.)