HeplerBroom is continually seeking talented attorneys. We offer mentoring relationships, continuing education, and the opportunity to develop your skills in numerous practice areas, keeping you abreast of everything you need to be the most successful attorney possible.
Successful associates with our firm display a passion for litigation, serving clients, and continually developing their skills. In turn, we have a passion for developing associates’ expertise and giving them opportunities to be successful. Early on in your career with us, you will have the opportunity to make court appearances, take depositions, do trial work, and interact with clients.
We focus on our high expectations for our work product and service to our clients. Therefore, we don’t have a formal billable hour requirement. However, associates generally strive to meet a minimum of 1,800 billable hours per year. Producing more than 1,800 hours is rewarded through a generous associates’ bonus program.
HeplerBroom offers a competitive base salary, which is reviewed annually. The firm also has an associates’ bonus program, which pays bonuses throughout the year (based on billable goals) as well as a year-end discretionary bonus to reward non-billable contributions (such as extraordinary work quality, pro bono work, professional development, speaking engagements, and networking efforts).
- Flexible Work From Home Options
- Health benefit options (e.g., medical, dental and vision insurance)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k retirement plan, with matching contributions
- Profit sharing
- Life, AD&D, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Parking and transit benefits (St. Louis & Chicago locations)
- Structured mentor program
- External and in-house continuing legal education programs
- Community service involvement
- Legal networking events and bar activities
- Publishing opportunities in legal publication