We believe our firm’s success is due in large part to our dedicated and talented support staff, including paralegals, legal secretaries, business support, and IT staff. We offer a variety of work opportunities in each of our locations, additional training to hone new skills and sharpen existing skills, and a team-oriented atmosphere.
HeplerBroom offers a competitive base salary, which is reviewed annually. Professional and support staff are eligible for discretionary annual bonuses based on the employee’s contributions to the firm and the employee’s team.
- Health benefit options (e.g., medical, dental and vision insurance)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Generous 401k participation, with matching contributions and profit sharing
- Firm-paid life, AD&D, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Firm-paid malpractice insurance
- Parking and transit benefits (for our St. Louis and Chicago locations)
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work-from-home options
Click here to apply to join our professional and support staff.