Class Action Law
Both American and international businesses continue to face bet-the-company class action litigation. HeplerBroom LLC is well-positioned to assist companies embroiled in this high-stakes area of the law. The Firm’s main office is located in Madison County, Illinois, which, along with the adjoining county (St. Clair) have been two of the most active jurisdictions for class action cases in the country.
Our attorneys have:
- Significant experience defending class actions
- The Firm has handled hundreds of class actions.
- Senior members of the Firm have more than 20 years of experience representing clients in all types of litigation in these jurisdictions (including defending corporate clients in varied industries) and applying that knowledge and experience to defending class action cases in these particularly active jurisdictions.
- Tried to verdict a class action case in Madison County
- HeplerBroom is the only Madison County-based firm to have actually defended a class action case to verdict in Madison County.
- Defended a wide range of industries, including:
- Automotive manufacturing
- Video/DVD rental
- Information Technology
- Tire manufacturing
- Car rental
- Tax preparation
- Airfreight/package delivery
- Consumer credit
- Trade/commerce organizations
In addition, our support staff has in-depth and broad experience—including a dedicated staff of paralegals available to handle complex class action suits—which assures our clients that the best possible resources are dedicated to their case.