- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in Political Science and Chinese Mandarin, 2014
Stanley W. Fronczak, Jr., focuses his practice on the litigation of professional and general liability cases, with an emphasis on the defense of complex medical, dental, and nursing home issues.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Fronczak was an associate at two smaller law firms in Chicago and handled insurance defense arbitrations and bankruptcy cases for a diverse range of clients.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Judicial Extern, the Honorable Charles P. Kocoras, District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Business Law Forum
- Federalist Society
- Health Law Society
- Intellectual Property Law Society
- Sports, Communications, and Entertainment Law Forum