Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury & Property Damage
- Professional Liability
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 1992
- Wichita State University, B.S. in Biochemistry, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the
- Southern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
Gary A. Meadows’ experience covers many areas in litigation, including personal injury, product liability, class action, and employment litigation. He primarily focuses his practice on professional liability, nursing home litigation, and insurance coverage/bad faith litigation. He has represented numerous clients in Illinois and Missouri.
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
Awards, Honors & Distinctions
- BV Distinguished® Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Illinois Leading Lawyer (2014-2017)
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Editor, Journal of Legal Medicine (1991-1992)
Published Legal Writing
- “The Statute of Limitations in Legal Malpractice Cases: Does it Exist?” IDC Quarterly (Vol. 10, No. 4, 2000).
- “Wrongful Death and the Lost Society of the Unborn,” Journal of Legal Medicine (1991).
- “How Lawyers Should Conduct Themselves in Practice,” HB University (Edwardsville IL, 2012)
- “Malpractice and How to Avoid It,” St. Clair County Bar Association (IL, 2010).
- “The Tripartite Relationship between the Attorney, the Insured, and the Insurance Company,” HB University (Edwardsville IL, 2009).
- “Ethical Considerations in Adoptions and Malpractice,” American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (2008).