St. Louis, MO
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, cum laude, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the
- Southern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri
Carl J. Geraci focuses his practice on complex business litigation matters, including products liability, asbestos defense, toxic tort defense, and premises liability. He has defended a broad range of products facing liability claims, including various types of industrial machinery and equipment, building materials, consumer products, and medical devices. He assisted in the nationwide defense and claims handling for a major product manufacturer, including claims evaluation, product inspection, damage analysis, settlement negotiations, and litigation management.
In addition, his diverse litigation practice has also included representing clients in business litigation, intellectual property, real estate, employment, administrative proceedings, and municipal matters.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Geraci served as a judicial law clerk for the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois Bar
- The Missouri Bar
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Editor, Fidelity and Surety News
- St. Louis University Law Journal
Representative/Recent Case Results
- Co-authored prevailing appellate briefs in Dupree v. Zenith Goldline, 63 S.W.3d 220 (Mo. banc 2002); Budding v. SSM Healthcare System, 19 S.W.3d 678 (Mo. banc 2000); and Mayes v. Netco, 2013 IL App (1st) 130235-U.