Robert G. S. Hartzer focuses his practice on insurance law.
While in law school, he clerked full time at the USEPA Region 5, Office of Regional Counsel. Prior to entering law school, he was a licensed property claims adjuster with a major insurer.
- Illinois Bar Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- The John Marshall Law Review
- Moot Court Honors Society
- Stevens Inn of Phi Delta Phi
Published Legal Writing
- “Uncovering Fraudulently Incorporated Professional Service Corpora-
tions,” HeplerBroom Blog (October 22, 2019). (This blog post can be read here.)
- “Construing the Pollution Exclusion in Illinois,” Comment in 52 J. Marshall L. Rev. (2019).