HeplerBroom is a full-service firm that provides sophisticated corporate and regulatory legal services for healthcare professionals and entities.
We keep a sharp focus on your long-term success as we help you navigate the constantly changing landscape of healthcare reform, practice structure and management, state and federal healthcare regulations and licensure, and medical malpractice claims.
Protecting Your Business Interests
Whether dealing with HIPAA, OSHA, or state and federal labor laws, our Healthcare team helps you build a strong compliance foundation for your practice. We’ll work with you to implement policies, procedures, and manuals that comply with the plethora of state and federal regulations.
Navigating Business Arrangements
You and your practice form or negotiate business agreements with a variety of different parties. Our healthcare attorneys have the experience to identify potential pitfalls and regulatory issues in numerous situations. We’re here to help execute arrangements that secure your financial success, limit your liabilities, and help avoid lawsuits and disputes.
Practice Sales and Corporate Transactions
At some point you may want to sell your practice or bring on a partner to help your practice or healthcare business grow. Our attorneys can help structure and memorialize those deals efficiently and effectively.
Our healthcare attorneys work with solo practitioners, small to large practices, multi-specialty practice groups, and a variety of healthcare businesses and facilities on the following:
- Stark Law, AKS, and False Claims Act
- State healthcare regulations
- HIPAA compliance, training, and audit
- Corporate and antitrust compliance matters
- Licensing and CMS enrollment
- Office and facility accreditation
- Practice formation and dissolution
- Shareholder and operating agreements
- Employment agreements
- Joint venture, exclusive provider, physician contracting, and multispecialty agreements
- Practice and facility sales and acquisitions