HeplerBroom Attorneys Named Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
HeplerBroom LLC has ten 2012 Illinois Super Lawyers and five Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars. Super Lawyers magazine is published by Minneapolis-based Law & Politics.
In selecting attorneys for Super Lawyers, Law & Politics employs a rigorous, multiphase process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
In HeplerBroom's Edwardsville, Illinois office the following partners were named 2012 Illinois Super Lawyers:
- Gordon Broom, General Litigation
- Jeffrey Hebrank, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Larry Hepler, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Theodore MacDonald, Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice
- Jason Rankin, Class Action/Mass Torts
In the Firm's Springfield, Illinois office, Stephen Kaufmann was named 2012 Illinois Super Lawyer in the category of Personal Injury Defense: Products.
In the Firm's Chicago, Illinois office:
- Michael Drumke, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Paul Price, Personal Injury Defense: General
- Catherine Reiter, Personal Injury Defense Medical
- Anthony Tunney, Professional Liability: Defense
The Firm had five lawyers named as 2012 Illinois Super Lawyer Rising Stars: Beth Bauer, Civil Litigation Defense, Nathan Henderson, Personal Injury Defense: Products, Patrick Stufflebeam, Class Action/Mass Torts and Dede Zupanci, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice from the Edwardsville, Illinois office. Michael Murphy from the Springfield, IL office, Personal Injury Defense: General.