HeplerBroom Ranked Nationally as a 2022 "Best Law Firm"
HeplerBroom is proud to announce that it has been ranked nationally as a 2022 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers. Firms included in the list are recognized for professional excellence, with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. It also reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients for its abilities, professionalism, and integrity. HeplerBroom received a national Tier 3 ranking for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants.
In addition to its national ranking, the firm is also included in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 rankings for the St. Louis, Missouri, and Chicago, Illinois, metropolitan areas in the following practice areas:
- Commercial litigation
- Insurance law
- Litigation – insurance
- Mass tort litigation/class actions – defendants
- Personal injury litigation – defendants
- Product liability litigation – defendants
- Professional malpractice law – defendants
- Medical malpractice law – defendants
- Antitrust law
- Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Information technology law
- Litigation – antitrust
- Litigation – intellectual property
- Litigation – securities
- Bet-the-Company litigation
- Franchise law
- Legal malpractice law – defendants
The U.S. News and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have at least one lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top 4% of practicing attorneys in the U.S. HeplerBroom has 13 lawyers who currently have received that designation.