Areas of Practice
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale, J.D., 1998
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, 1993
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Jennifer J. Scheibal focuses her practice on trials involving complex business litigation matters, including toxic torts and products and premises liability. She also has experience defending other types of cases, including workers' compensation and personal injury matters.
Before joining HeplerBroom, Ms. Scheibal was an Assistant State's Attorney in Madison County, Illinois. While in law school, she worked as an extern with a U.S. Magistrate Judge in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Environmental Law Society