St. Louis, MO
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. in English and Asian Studies, 2012
- U.S. District Courts for the
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri
Jesse J. Gray handles a spectrum of litigation matters, including transportation, personal injury, insurance defense, employment, and professional liability. He has also defended criminal matters pro bono through the Missouri Coalition for Right to Counsel.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Mr. Gray was an associate for a mid-sized
St. Louis defense firm. He has experience in all stages of litigation, including mediation, arbitration, discovery, motions, and trials.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Global Law Studies Law Review
- Scholars in Law (merit-based scholarship)
Published Legal Writing
- "Humanitarian Intervention in a Multipolar World,” 15 Global Stud. L. Rev. 161 (2016).