Willie Lyles focuses his practice on cases involving civil litigation matters, including insurance law, personal injury, and auto accidents.
Prior to attending law school, Lyles served for 4½ years as a legislative assistant to the Honorable James E. Clyburn, assistant Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, and for 18 months as Deputy Chief of Staff/Legislative Director for the Honorable William L. Enyart, also of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Named to list of Top 25 “2017 Law Students of the Year” by The National Jurist magazine. (Nominations came from law schools across the country; The National Jurist chose the Top 25. To read the article detailing why Lyles was chosen, click here.)
- Delos L. Duty Scholarship (2015)
- Equal Justice Works Award (2015)
- Judge Richard E. Richman Endowed Scholarship (2015)
- Mike Lawrence Scholarship (2016)
- UC Davis Asylum and Refugee Law National Moot Court Competition Semi-Finalist (2017)