Areas of Practice
- Toxic Tort
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., Concentration in Health Law, 2014
- Truman State University, B.S., in Justice Systems, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
Michael D. Eberle focuses his practice on complex litigation matters involving toxic torts.
As a law student, Michael worked for Saint Louis University School of Law’s Disability Services, researched academic matters as a faculty fellow for three law professors, and worked for a respected local personal injury attorney. In addition, he was selected for a competitive internship in the general counsel’s office of a multistate hospital network.
Law School Honors/Involvement
- CALI Award Recipient
- Health Law Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- St. Louis University Public Law Review
- Articles Editor