St. Louis, MO
- University of Missouri- Kansas City, J.D., 2016
- University of Missouri- Columbia, B.S. in Business Administration, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
Joseph H. Neill focuses his practice on a variety of complex litigation matters, including products and premises liability, personal injury, commercial litigation, professional liability, and automobile and trucking matters. He represents clients in all aspects of litigation, from case evaluation through trials and appeals.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Mr. Neill focused his practice on commercial, real estate, and local government litigation.
- Law Library Association of St. Louis (2018-2019)
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Dean's List
- Entrepreneurial Legal Services Clinic
- Intellectual Property Clinic
- Merit Scholar Recipient
Other Professional Activities
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Volunteer attorney