Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
Litigation brought against pharmaceutical and medical device companies by aggressive plaintiffs’ attorneys is at the forefront of the current legal landscape. The attorneys of HeplerBroom LLC are regularly retained by those companies as both local and regional counsel to defend their interests in some of the nation’s most perilous venues for defendants.
Our first step in providing effective services is to understand the needs of each individual client. We then tailor our approach to best meet those needs. Team work, within HeplerBroom‘s Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Practice Group as well as with national and in-house counsel, is the cornerstone of our firm’s exceptional ability to advance its clients’ goals and achieve success.
Our attorneys are:
- Experienced trial lawyers
- We have successfully defended hundreds of pharmaceutical and medical device cases brought under a variety of legal theories in jurisdictions that regularly appear on ATRA’s annual Judicial Hellhole list.
- We have experience defending single plaintiff and multi-plaintiff cases as well as class actions.
- Poised to handle all aspects of cases involving pharmaceutical and medical device products.
- We take a case from the initial pleading stages, to the in-depth and voluminous discovery often required in these types of cases, through trial and, if necessary, the appellate process.
- We utilize the most sophisticated and up-to-date computer and document management resources to fully develop each case. This minimizes paper files and provides innovative and highly cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Our team is supported by dedicated paralegals and information technology staff who are trained in cutting-edge computer and technological resources. This helps us work more smoothly with clients and national counsel to effectively and efficiently achieve success.