Peyton A. Hagerman focuses his practice on building defense cases in complex business litigation matters. His areas of focus include product liability, personal injury, insurance, toxic tort, and class action litigation.
Prior to graduating from law school, Hagerman was a 2021 HeplerBroom Summer Associate. While in law school, he also gained legal experience by working directly under several legal professionals including state prosecutors and corporate general counsel. Upon receiving his 711 License, he provided legal counsel to military veterans on matters ranging from contract disputes to divorce proceedings.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2022
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.S. in Agricultural Business, 2019
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Cali Excellence Award
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Regulations
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Business Law Association
- Dean’s List
- Harno Scholar
- University of Illinois Law Review
- Associate Editor
Admissions & Affiliations
“Growing Confidence: A Proposal for Herbicidal Registration Procedures That Protect Both Farmers and the Environment,” University of Illinois Law Review, Vol. 2022 No. 1 (2022).