Megan A. Janowiak is a defense attorney who focuses her practice on matters involving personal injury, medical and dental malpractice, professional liability, and nursing home litigation.
While in law school, Janowiak was a HeplerBroom 2021 Summer Associate.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2022
- DePaul University, B.A. in English Literature and Philosophy, summa cum laude, 2017
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Dean’s List
- CALI Award Winner
- Trial Advocacy
- Journal of Environmental and Energy Law
- Associate Research Editor
- National Appellate Advocacy Tournament for Religious Freedom
- Brief writer and oralist
- Student Humanitarian Network
- Board member
- Women in Law Society
Admissions & Affiliations