Demitri Kladis focuses his practice on the defense of claims involving insurance fraud, including medical provider fraud and organized activity and staged caused losses, as well as first- and third-party coverage and bad faith defense.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Kladis was a Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Anna H. Demacopoulos of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois. He was also a Judicial Extern for The Honorable Anthony C. Kyriakopoulos, also of Cook County’s Circuit Court.
Kladis is natively fluent in Greek and English.
- UIC John Marshall Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- University of Illinois Chicago, B.A. in Political Science, 2018
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court
- Top Four Petitioner Oralist (2020)
- Top Five Petitioner Brief (2020)
- Dean’s List
- Hellenic Law Society
- UIC John Marshall Law Review
- Editor (2020-2021)
- Staff (2019)
Admissions & Affiliations
- Hellenic Bar Association
- “Should States Reform Their Judicial Selection Process Due to a Polarized Political Era,” UIC John Marshall Law Review (Spring 2021).
- “Recent Developments in International Litigation,” Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, No. 54, Vol. 2 (2019).