M. Colleen LaVelle focuses her practice on cases involving complex litigation matters, including toxic torts, product liability, and medical malpractice.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Ms. LaVelle was a defense counsel representing corporate clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, premises liability, insurance coverage, and product liability.
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., with a Health Law concentration, 2018
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. in Political Science, 2015
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Barrister’s Ball Committee
- Health Law Association
- Study Abroad (Madrid, Spain)
- Women’s Law School Association)
Admissions & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers