Anthony J. Lucchesi
Anthony J. Lucchesi focuses his practice on civil litigation and appellate work.
Prior to graduation from law school, Mr. Lucchesi served as a Summer Law Clerk for the Jackson County State’s Attorney’s Office in Jackson County, Illinois. He also served as a Grant Application Reviewer for the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, analyzing grant applications for Governor Pritzker’s five-year Rebuild Illinois plan.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D. with dual specialization in Business Contracts and Litigation & Dispute Resolution, 2022
- Illinois College, B.A. in Political Science, 2019
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Moot Court
- Board Member
- National Moot Court Competition (twice)
- Sports Lawyers Association (SIU Chapter)
- President (2020-2022)
- Student Bar Association
- Vice-President (2021-2022)
- Treasurer (2020-2021)
Admissions & Affiliations