Katie F. Vinge
Katie Fulara Vinge concentrates her practice on civil litigation, with a focus on construction injury and defect and professional liability cases. She has experience defending corporations and individuals in complex civil litigation matters in both state and federal courts.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Ms. Vinge also served as defense counsel for construction contractors, machinery maintenance contractors, industrial auctioneers, insurance producers, and colleges on issues ranging from contract disputes to catastrophic and fatal injury claims.
- The John Marshall Law School, n/k/a UIC John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2008
- University of Iowa, B.A. in Political Science with minors in English and Religious Studies, 2005
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- European Union Law Program, Czech Republic (2007)
Admissions & Affiliations
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Illinois Defense Counsel
Vice-President, Construction Law Committee (2022)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois