Area of Practice
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2015
- Loyola University Chicago, M.Ed. in School Counseling, summa cum laude, 2006
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in Psychology, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Meghan A. Rigney focuses her practice in insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, she was an Associate at a regional law firm litigating personal injury and insurance coverage matters.
- Illinois State Bar Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- The Journal of College and University Law
- Articles Editor
Published Legal Writing
- "‘Steps’ for Discovery: Subpoenaing Wearable Technology Data,” ABA – Section of Products Liability Litigation (2019)
- “Creatively Capturing New Business as a Solo or Small-Firm Litigator,” ABA – Section of Products Litigation (2019)