- DePaul University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Universidad Pontificas, Madrid, Spain (study abroad), 2014
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, cum laude, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Maritza Rodriguez focuses her practice on cases involving complex business litigation matters, including toxic torts and product liability.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Ms. Rodriguez was a defense counsel representing corporate clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death and motor vehicle accidents, retail and hospitality, and dram shop.
- Defense Research Institute
- Hispanic Lawyers Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Journal of Social Justice
- Acquisitions Editor
- Hispanic Lawyers Scholarship Fund of Illlinois (2014)
Published Legal Writing
- “Products Liability Claims and Motions for Summary Judgment,” HeplerBroom Blog (July 30, 2020). (This blog post can be read here.)
- “Privacy in a New Era - Is Your Company Ready?” DRI In-House Defense Quarterly (2020).
- “Are They Worth It? Formal Inspection Policies,” DRI In-House Defense Quarterly (2017).