Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Michigan, B.S. in Biological Anthropology, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Lindsay J. Scheidt focuses her practice in the areas of personal injury and insurance coverage litigation. Prior to joining HeplerBroom, she practiced in personal injury litigation involving automobile collisions, premises liability, nursing home negligence, and construction negligence. As First Chair, she successfully litigated civil lawsuits through jury trials in Cook County, receiving favorable jury verdicts for her clients.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy I
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy II
- CALI Award for Excellence in Advanced Civil Procedure
- Order of the Barrister (national honorary organization for Excellence in Advocacy)
Representative/Recent Case Results
- First Chair. $220,000 jury verdict in favor of client in Cook County; greatly exceeded offer to settle for $15,000.
- First Chair. $180,000 jury verdict in favor of client in Cook County; greatly exceeded offer to settle for $45,000.
- First Chair. $90,000 jury verdict in favor of client in Cook County; greatly exceeded offer to settle for $25,000.