Areas of Practice
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Southern Illinois University, J.D., 2013
- Lindenwood University, B.A. Psychology, 2008
- United States District Courts for the
- Southern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
Zachary A. Pashea focuses his practice on complex business litigation matters, including toxic torts and product liability.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Mr. Pashea represented individuals on a wide range of matters, including personal injury cases, workers’ compensation claims, and criminal charges. During law school, he interned at the Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office, Madison County Public Defender’s Office, and Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
Awards, Honors & Distinctions
- 2017 Third Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Rising Star Award