Joseph A. Fay concentrates his practice on the defense of civil litigation matters, including insurance coverage, fraud, and bad faith litigation, as well as commercial general liability, commercial transportation, and premises liability. He has extensive experience at the State and Federal levels with insurance coverage, commercial transportation, and commercial general liability-related matters.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2021 (concentration in Trial Advocacy & Dispute Resolution)
- University of Dayton, B.A. in History, cum laude, 2017
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Battle of the Experts, National Mock Trial Competition (2021)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago
- President & Founder, UIC Charter
- Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution Program
Admissions & Affiliations
- U.S. District Courts for the
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Southern District of Indiana
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- “Emojis and Other Forms of Communication in Appellate Decisions,” Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, 54:2 (Spring 2019).