Eleni Gyparakis focuses her practice on the defense of medical, dental, and long-term care litigation claims.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Ms. Gyparakis gained experience defending personal injury claims, employment liability matters, and general appellate practice.
- The John Marshall Law School (n/k/a UIC John Marshall Law School), J.D., 2013
- The Ohio State University, B.A. in Criminology and Sociology, 2010
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Criminal Law Society
- Hellenic Bar Society
- Herzog Moot Court Competition
- Teacher assistant, Legal Writing
Admissions & Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association
Events & Speaking Engagements
- | Speaking Engagement