Peter A. Houser focuses his practice on the defense of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, automobile accidents, and premises liability.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Mr. Houser was an Assistant Attorney General with the Missouri Attorney General’s Office. In that capacity, he defended state agencies and employees in a broad range of civil litigation matters at both the trial and appellate levels. These cases involved personal injury, premises liability, civil rights, employment discrimination, and contract claims matters.
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Webster University, summa cum laude, B.A. in Economics, 2015
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Dean’s Honor Roll
- Faculty Award for Excellence
- Legal Writing II
- Judicial Process Seminar
- Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy
Admissions & Affiliations
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri