Kelly M. Libbra
Kelly M. Libbra focuses her practice on trials involving complex business litigation matters, including toxic torts, premises liability, and product liability. She represents clients in Illinois and Missouri.
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Western Illinois University, M.S. in Experimental Psychology, cum laude, 2000
- Western Illinois University, B.S. in Psychology, cum laude, from the Honors Program with Honors, 1999
LAW SCHOOL HONORS/INVOLVEMENT
- Mock Trial
- Moot Court Best Brief (2002)
- St. Louis University Law Journal
- Health Symposium Editor
- Women Lawyers Association
Admissions & Affiliations
- Illinois Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- The Missouri Bar
- Madison County (Illinois) Bar Association
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Clinic
- | Giving Back
Events & Speaking Engagements
- “Defendant Corporate Representative Depositions in Toxic Tort Cases,” IDC Webinar (2022).
- “Personal Jurisdiction: What’s New?” HarrisMartin’s Midwest Asbestos Litigation Conference (St. Louis MO, 2021).
- “Illinois Supreme Court Holds that the Obligation of a Tortfeasor Who Settles is Not ‘Uncollectable’ within the Meaning of Section 3 of the Illinois Joint Tortfeasor Contribution Act,” IDC Quarterly, Vol. 32 No. 2 (2022). (This article can be read here.)
- “Survey of Toxic Tort Law Cases,” Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel 2021 Survey of Law (2022). (Contributor)
- "Survey of Toxic Tort Law Cases," Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel 2020 Survey of Law (2021). (Contributor) (This article can be read here.)
- “2020 in Review: An Overview of Toxic Tort Litigation,” IDC Quarterly,
Vol. 31, No. 2 (2021). (Co-author) (This article can be read here.)
- "Survey of Toxic Tort Law Cases," Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel 2019 Survey of Law (2020). (Contributor) (This section can be read here.)
- “Ending Parents’ Unlimited Power to Choose,” 47 St. Louis U.L.J. 517 (2003).
- “Who Owns America?” 46 St. Louis U.L.J. 829 (2002).