Fiona Phillips focuses her practice on trials involving the defense of complex litigation matters, including commercial litigation, employment and labor law, insurance, personal injury, and products liability.
Through her HeplerBroom 2022 Summer Associate position and law school externships at Anheuser-Busch and Saint Louis University’s Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic, Phillips gained legal experience in sponsorship agreements, commercial transactions and regulatory matters, commercial litigation, products liability, and small business, entrepreneur, and non-profit organization transactions. Prior to entering law school, she was a public school early childhood special educator.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2023
- Washington University School of Law, Certificates in Arbitration and Contract Management, 2020
- Lindenwood University, B.A. in Business, 2014
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Black Law Student Association
- Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court: pupillage member
- Women Law Student Association
Admissions & Affiliations
- | Firm News