We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve corporate law, business formation and entity planning, merger and acquisition, governance, commercial contract, intellectual property, employment, distribution and franchise, compliance, estate planning, and state government, cities, and municipalities.
News & Events
- Jan 18, 2018 Hammond Publishes Article for International Insurance Magazine >> Read More
- Jan 16, 2018 Bauer Profiled in Illinois Business Journal >> Read More
- Jan 11, 2018 HB Elects 3 New Partners >> Read More
- Jan 9, 2018 HeplerBroom Expands Its Midwestern Environmental and Utility Law Practice >> Read More
- Jan 4, 2018 Odom Co-Authors Article on Historical and Recent Personal Jurisdiction Developments >> Read More
- Jan 2, 2018 Reda Article Tackles Defending Claims Asserting Commercial Truck Drivers Can... >> Read More
- Dec 7, 2017 Hamilton and Zaffiri Granted Summary Judgment in Case >> Read More
- Dec 5, 2017 Hammond on Faculty of DRI Insurance Symposium >> Read More