We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services..
News & Events
- Jun 13, 2019 Chicago Adds Additional Asbestos Attorney >> Read More
- Jun 11, 2019 Davis Speaks to U.S. Government Cybersecurity Cooperative >> Read More
- Jun 6, 2019 Bauer to Speak About Discovery at FDCC Corporate Counsel Regional Symposium >> Read More
- Jun 6, 2019 Jacobi to Speak at Insurance Claims & Litigation Conference >> Read More
- Jun 4, 2019 Hammond Spoke at American College of Coverage Counsel Annual Meeting >> Read More
- May 30, 2019 HeplerBroom Welcomes 2019 Summer Associates >> Read More
- May 28, 2019 Hammond to Speak at National DRI Seminar >> Read More
- May 16, 2019 44 HeplerBroom Attorneys Named to 2019 List of Leading/Emerging Lawyers >> Read More