We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services.
News & Events
- Dec 3, 2021 Hamilton Again Nominated to Fill Vacancy on Missouri Court of Appeals >> Read More
- Dec 2, 2021 Varadachari and McGonigle Receive Substantially Reduced Award in
Jury Trial >> Read More
- Nov 30, 2021 Young Profiled in CLM Magazine >> Read More
- Nov 29, 2021 Varadachari and McGonigle Earn Defense Verdict >> Read More
- Nov 24, 2021 Jacobi Earns Insurance Litigation Certification >> Read More
- Nov 23, 2021 Young to Speak at Insurance Seminar >> Read More
- Nov 18, 2021 Kilcoyne Joins Chicago Office as Associate >> Read More
- Nov 17, 2021 Young Quoted in Recent Law360 Article on “Scary” Insurance Litigation Cases >> Read More