We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services..
News & Events
- Oct 17, 2019 Wilson Brings Dual Perspective to Keynote Speech for Medical Emergency Providers >> Read More
- Oct 15, 2019 Chicago Office Adds an Additional Insurance Attorney >> Read More
- Oct 10, 2019 Martin to be Instructor for RCRA/SW Training Course >> Read More
- Oct 8, 2019 Moch Authors Article on Exaggerated Injuries for International Insurance Magazine >> Read More
- Oct 3, 2019 Springfield Office Adds Associate Attorney >> Read More
- Oct 1, 2019 Hammond to be Keynote Speaker at Michigan
Special Investigation Unit Seminar >> Read More
- Oct 1, 2019 Former JAG Prosecutor and Federal Clerk Joins HeplerBroom >> Read More
- Sep 26, 2019 Messina and Martin to Discuss Environmental Hot Topics at Chemical Industry... >> Read More