We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison and St. Clair Counties, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve corporate law, business formation and entity planning, merger and acquisition, governance, commercial contract, intellectual property, employment, distribution and franchise, compliance, estate planning, and state government, cities, and municipalities.
News & Events
- Apr 14, 2015 Michael Young and Katie Jacobi Obtain Summary Judgment for Client >> Read More
- Apr 10, 2015 Michael Murphy and Brian Lee Obtain Summary Judgment on Third-Party Complaint >> Read More
- Apr 8, 2015 Kurt Hentz and David Deterding Obtain Dismissal with Prejudice for Client >> Read More
- Apr 2, 2015 Dina Torrisi and Zeke Katz Author Medical Malpractice Article for IDC Quarterly >> Read More
- Mar 27, 2015 Glenn Davis is Elected President of the Board of Directors of the Judicial Learning... >> Read More
- Mar 25, 2015 Glenn Davis and Charles Insler Obtain Favorable Results for Client >> Read More
- Mar 19, 2015 HeplerBroom Welcomes Russell Baker as an Associate Attorney >> Read More
- Mar 17, 2015 HeplerBroom Welcomes Karma Johnson as an Associate Attorney >> Read More