We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services.
News & Events
- Oct 22, 2020 Hammond Speaking on Panel at Insurance Industry Institute >> Read More
- Oct 20, 2020 Young to Speak on COVID and Insurance Claims at
Arbitration & Mediation Seminar >> Read More
- Oct 15, 2020 Environmental Attorneys Speaking at Annual Conference >> Read More
- Oct 8, 2020 New Attorney Joins Healthcare Law Practice Area >> Read More
- Oct 8, 2020 Medical Malpractice Attorney Nielsen Joins Firm >> Read More
- Oct 6, 2020 Hamilton Nominated to Fill Vacancy on Missouri Court of Appeals >> Read More
- Oct 1, 2020 Hamilton and Zaffiri Obtain Affirmation of Summary Judgement >> Read More
- Oct 1, 2020 HeplerBroom Employees Help Others During the Pandemic >> Read More