We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison and St. Clair Counties, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve corporate law, business formation and entity planning, merger and acquisition, governance, commercial contract, intellectual property, employment, distribution and franchise, compliance, estate planning, and state government, cities, and municipalities.
News & Events
- Jul 15, 2016 HeplerBroom attorney, Jessica Galanos, has been selected by the Springfield... >> Read More
- Jul 12, 2016 Gordon R. Broom and Jeffrey S. Hebrank Receive President’s Awards >> Read More
- Jul 6, 2016 Benjamin Wilson Published in Research Handbook on Intellectual Property Exhaustion... >> Read More
- Jun 29, 2016 Patrick Stufflebeam, a partner in our Edwardsville, IL office recently published... >> Read More
- Jun 23, 2016 Charles N. Insler published an article in the Winter 2016 edition of the Communications... >> Read More
- Jun 1, 2016 HeplerBroom attorneys, Stephen R. Kaufmann, Jennifer Martin, Jessica Galanos... >> Read More
- May 24, 2016 HeplerBroom attorneys, Bharat Varadachari and Michael Harriss obtained a defense... >> Read More
- May 4, 2016 Matthew Champlin recently obtained a dismissal with prejudice of a lawsuit against... >> Read More