We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services..
News & Events
- Dec 12, 2019 Wagener Presents Webinar on Defending Professional License >> Read More
- Dec 5, 2019 Hammond Column Explores Permissible and Impermissible Public Adjuster Conduct >> Read More
- Dec 3, 2019 Curtis Speaks at Indiana State Attorney Conference >> Read More
- Nov 26, 2019 Chicago Adds Additional Professional Liability Attorney >> Read More
- Nov 21, 2019 Chicago Adds Additional Insurance Attorney >> Read More
- Nov 19, 2019 HeplerBroom Attorneys Named 2019 Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyers and Rising Stars© >> Read More
- Nov 19, 2019 McQuaid Authors Chapter in Missouri Bar Association Book >> Read More
- Nov 14, 2019 Davis Spoke to Independent Insurance Agents about Cybersecurity Planning >> Read More