We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services..
News & Events
- Feb 20, 2020 Jacobi to Speak at American Bar Association Insurance Litigation Seminar >> Read More
- Feb 18, 2020 HeplerBroom Attorneys Volunteered to Help Military Veterans >> Read More
- Feb 13, 2020 Martin Speaks to Environmental Law Committee of Chicago Bar Association >> Read More
- Feb 11, 2020 Varadachari Speaks in Chicago on Commercial General Liability Claims >> Read More
- Feb 6, 2020 HeplerBroom Recognized for Support of Cybersecurity >> Read More
- Feb 6, 2020 Hay to Speak to Chicago Dental Society >> Read More
- Feb 4, 2020 Young’s LinkedIn Request Spurs New York Journal Article >> Read More
- Jan 30, 2020 HeplerBroom Attorneys Volunteer to Help Military Veterans >> Read More