We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services.
News & Events
- Oct 4, 2022 Curtis Secures Defense Verdict in Southern Indiana Products Liability Trial >> Read More
- Sep 29, 2022 Messina and Martin Present Environmental Webinar to Fuel Industry Group >> Read More
- Sep 27, 2022 HeplerBroom Employees Collect School Supplies for Chicago Area Children in Need >> Read More
- Sep 27, 2022 Moch and Fay Secure Significantly Reduced Verdict in Personal Injury Case >> Read More
- Sep 22, 2022 Chicago Adds Insurance and Medical/Dental Malpractice Attorneys >> Read More
- Sep 20, 2022 Davis Secures Dismissal of Client from Multidistrict Antitrust Case >> Read More
- Sep 15, 2022 Melton Secures Favorable Defense Verdict in Cook County Jury Trial >> Read More
- Sep 13, 2022 Messina to Present Continuing Education on
Environmental Justice >> Read More