We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison, St. Clair, and Cook Counties in Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Extensive experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve commercial, corporate, employment, environmental, and insurance law matters; help clients form businesses and non-profit organizations; solve antitrust, merger & acquisition, intellectual property, and distribution & franchise issues; counsel government and quasi-government entities; and provide a full range of estate planning services..
News & Events
- Aug 15, 2019 St. Louis Adds Associate Attorney >> Read More
- Aug 13, 2019 Hay Speaks to Executives about Long-Term Care Facility Administration and the... >> Read More
- Aug 8, 2019 Davis and Insler Secure Forum Non Conveniens Dismissal of Internationally Rooted... >> Read More
- Aug 6, 2019 HeplerBroom Employees Donate to Non-Profit that Helps Foster Children >> Read More
- Jul 23, 2019 Hay and Banasek to Speak to Dental Practice and the Law >> Read More
- Jul 18, 2019 HeplerBroom Celebrates Its 125th Year as a Law Firm >> Read More
- Jul 16, 2019 Insurance Attorneys Receive Defense Verdict for Client in Ohio >> Read More
- Jul 11, 2019 DuChateau and Jacobi Receive Awards from IDC >> Read More