We Offer Value-Driven Solutions For Our Clients’ Specific Needs
We are real trial lawyers—with a formidable reputation in the most active plaintiffs’ jurisdictions in the Midwest, particularly Madison and St. Clair Counties, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. Experience trying a broad variety of cases across many industries, backed by HeplerBroom’s exceptional staff and technology, provide optimal value for any litigation need.
HeplerBroom also engages in a broad business practice. Sophisticated business lawyers resolve corporate law, business formation and entity planning, merger and acquisition, governance, commercial contract, intellectual property, employment, distribution and franchise, compliance, estate planning, and state government, cities, and municipalities.
News & Events
- May 18, 2015 Greg Odom Organizes Mock Trial for Elementary School Students >> Read More
- May 4, 2015 Michael Reda and Michael Harriss Author Article on Public Act 098-1132 >> Read More
- Apr 29, 2015 Thomas Wilson, Michael Murphy, and Jessica Galanos Win Appeal in the Fourth... >> Read More
- Apr 21, 2015 HeplerBroom LLC Welcomes Jessica Schmit and Bradley Zaffiri as Associate Attorneys... >> Read More
- Apr 14, 2015 Michael Young and Katie Jacobi Obtain Summary Judgment for Client >> Read More
- Apr 13, 2015 HeplerBroom LLC Welcomes Josephine Sangiorgio-Hirth as an Associate Attorney... >> Read More
- Apr 10, 2015 Michael Murphy and Brian Lee Obtain Summary Judgment on Third-Party Complaint >> Read More
- Apr 8, 2015 Kurt Hentz and David Deterding Obtain Dismissal with Prejudice for Client >> Read More