HeplerBroom Attorneys Named 2021 Missouri-Kansas
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
HeplerBroom is proud to announce that six of its attorneys have been named 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, and three of its attorneys have been named Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars. Additionally, Thomas Magee and Glenn Davis have been named to the list of the Top 50 St. Louis Super Lawyers. Magee was also named to the list of Top 100 Kansas & Missouri Super Lawyers.
Only 5% of attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers and only 2.5% are named Rising Stars. The list’s publisher, Thomson Reuters, employs a rigorous, multiphase process that combines peer nominations and evaluations with third-party research. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
HeplerBroom attorneys named 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers are:
- Glenn E. Davis – Business Litigation
- Meg L. Fowler – Personal injury, general - defense
- Theodore J. MacDonald, Jr. - Personal injury, medical malpractice - defense
- Thomas J. Magee - Personal injury, general - defense
- Irene J. Marusic - Personal injury, general - defense
- Gerard T. Noce - Personal injury, general - defense
The Firm’s three attorneys named as 2021 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars are: