HeplerBroom Attorneys Named 2020 Missouri-Kansas
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars©
HeplerBroom is proud to announce that six of its attorneys have been named 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, and four of its attorneys have been named Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars. Additionally, Thomas J. Magee has been named to the list of the Top 100 Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyers.
Only 5% of attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers and only 2.5% are named Rising Stars. The list’s publisher, Thomson Reuters, employs a rigorous, multiphase process that combines peer nominations and evaluations with third-party research. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
HeplerBroom attorneys named 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers are:
- Glenn E. Davis – Professional liability - defense
- Meg L. Fowler – Personal injury general - defense
- Kurt A. Hentz - Personal injury general - defense
- Theodore J. MacDonald, Jr. - Personal injury medical malpractice - defense
- Thomas J. Magee - Personal injury general - defense
- Gerard T. Noce - Personal injury general - defense
The Firm’s four attorneys named as 2020 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars are:
- Katherine E. Jacobi - Insurance coverage
- Andrew Kriegshauser – General litigation
- Matthew H. Noce - Civil litigation - defense
- Bradley M. Zaffiri - Personal injury general - defense