St. Louis, MO
- Washington University School of Law, J.D. 2001
- Washington University, B.A. in Political Science and History, cum laude, 1998
- U.S. District Courts for the
- Southern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Missouri
Alex Belotserkovsky focuses his practice on trials involving complex litigation matters, including asbestos cases and toxic tort issues.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
Awards, Honors & Distinctions
- Washington University Undergraduate Mock Trial Team Coach (two National teams (2006-2007)
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Dean's List of Honor Students
- United States Attorney's Office (St. Louis MO)
- Summer intern
- Washington University Scholarship (merit based)
Published Legal Writing
- Ethics section, Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel 2019 Survey of Law (2020). (Contributor)
- Ethics section, Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel 2018 Survey of Law (2019). (Contributor) (This section can be read here.)
- “Estoppel, and Duty to Defend, and Moorman, Oh My!” NSPII News (National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators, Fall 2016). [This article can be read here, starting on the second page (middle of the publication's page 12).]
- “Ethics in the Representation of Multiple Clients” for the June 2008 Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel Ethics and the Legal Profession Seminar (Co-author).
Legal Lectures & Presentations
- “Basics and Pitfalls of Preparing a Responsive Pleading in Illinois and Missouri,” HeplerBroom University (Edwardsville IL, 2020, 2018).