- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Illinois, B.A. in Legal Studies, 2015
Emilee M. Bramstedt focuses her practice on the defense of complex commercial litigation matters, with a focus on mass actions involving pharmaceutical and medical devices and products liability.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Ms. Bramstedt gained legal experience as a law clerk in a range of legal areas (including health law, criminal defense, post-conviction relief, and family law) and legal settings (pro bono services, corporate, private practice, and district court).
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women in the Legal Profession
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Dean’s Scholar
- Women in the Legal Profession Scholarship (2016)
- Criminal Law Society
- Death Penalty Clinic
- Case Assessor
- Health Law Society
- Illinois Innocence Project
- Case Evaluator
- Journal of Health Law and Policy
- Managing Editor
Other Professional Activities
- Trial Advocacy Leader (volunteer)
- Missouri Mock Trial Competition Judge (volunteer)
PUBLISHED LEGAL WRITING
- Co-authored a months-long series of over 150 regular updates of Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana governmental responses to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- “Maintaining Legal Ethics During a Global Pandemic,” HeplerBroom COVID-19 Blog (March 27, 2020). (This blog post can be read here.)