St. Louis, MO
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., with a Health Law concentration, 2018
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. in Political Science, 2015
M. Colleen LaVelle focuses her practice on cases involving complex litigation matters, including toxic torts and product liability.
Prior to joining HeplerBroom, Ms. LaVelle was a defense counsel representing corporate clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, premises liability, insurance coverage, and product liability.
- American Bar Association
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Barrister’s Ball Committee
- Health Law Association
- Study Abroad (Madrid, Spain)
- Women’s Law School Association)
Published Legal Writing
- “Casting A Wide Net? Legislation Passed in North Dakota, West Virginia, and Tennessee Limiting Over-Naming of Defendants in Toxic Tort Suits,” HeplerBroom Blog (February 8, 2022). (This blog post can be read here.)