- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Western Illinois University, M.S. in Experimental Psychology, cum laude, 2000
- Western Illinois University, B.S. in Psychology, cum laude, from the Honors Program with Honors, 1999
Kelly M. Libbra focuses her practice on trials involving complex business litigation matters, including toxic torts, premises liability, and product liability. She represents clients in Illinois and Missouri.
- Illinois Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Madison County Bar Association
Law School Honors/Involvement
- Mock Trial
- Moot Court Best Brief (2002)
- St. Louis University Law Journal
- Health Symposium Editor
- Women Lawyers Association
Published Legal Writing
- “Distributor of Electrical Conduit Owes a Duty to Wife of Consumer,” HeplerBroom Blog (April 11, 2018). (This blog post can be read here.)
- “Ending Parents’ Unlimited Power to Choose,” 47 St. Louis U.L.J. 517 (2003).
- “Who Owns America?” 46 St. Louis U.L.J. 829 (2002).