Banking & Financial Services
From loan origination to loan enforcement, HeplerBroom’s Banking & Financial Services Group combines the expertise of varied practice areas—including Banking, Commercial Lending, Debtor-Creditor, Reorganization, and Litigation—to serve all of our clients’ needs.
We work closely with each of our clients to understand their business, their legal issues, and their financial challenges, and to assist them in developing and implementing an effective strategy to accomplish these objectives. Our combination of expertise and experience assures our clients skilled and cost-effective representation.
Our clients benefit from the team’s extensive experience representing clients on all types of matters, including:
- Loan enforcement (including collection litigation, mortgage foreclosure, replevin, and detinue)
- Loan workouts and restructuring (including negotiation and preparation of forbearance agreements)
- State law receiverships
- Assignments for the benefit of creditors
- Defense of lenders in consumer class action matters
- Defense of lenders in lender liability litigation
- Commercial loan documentation
- Creditor’s rights and creditor bankruptcy representation
- Asset discovery and fraudulent conveyance suits
- Lender regulatory compliance
- Bankruptcy and financial restructuring
- Advice concerning commercial paper