Corporate & Business Law
We represent privately-held companies in a wide array of business matters. Our attorneys are experienced in the formation of business entities, business mergers and acquisitions, litigation of business disputes, and general legal consulting.
Our team’s first step is to gain a thorough understanding of each client’s situation. Then we help the client develop goals and apply our experience, skill, and creativity to help the client reach those goals.
Our attorneys’ experience in business transactions enables the firm to provide clients services regarding:
- business entity formation and structuring
- mergers and acquisitions
- business succession planning (shareholder, buy-sell, and other agreements)
- corporate governance
- shareholder/partner/member disputes
- contract preparation and analysis
- asset protection
- asset sales and purchases
- creditors’ rights and remedies
- loan documentation and credit transactions